Sale Sold out
Regular price $12,500.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Complete Managed Job Search Service (inclusive of work permit
- The MJSS Managed Job Service with Work Permit Inclusion helps job seekers navigate the Canadian job market.
- Our team of professionals will help you determine suitable employment based on your experience, skills, and qualifications.
- We provide coaching and support to create your professional profile, including your resume, cover letter, and online presence.
- We assist in identifying potential employers and collaborate with them to determine a good fit for your skillset and preferences.
- The service is designed to make the job search experience as smooth and efficient as possible.
- Work permit processing is included in the service.
- Once you have found a suitable employer and they have agreed to a work contract, the next step is to obtain the necessary paperwork to work legally in Canada. This can include a work permit, a visa, or other documentation that may be required by Canadian immigration authorities.
We will also provide you with ongoing support and guidance throughout the paperwork process, answering any questions you may have and ensuring that you are informed of any updates or changes that may impact your application. Our goal is to make the process as stress-free and efficient as possible so that you can focus on preparing for your new job.