TFW rules in British Columbia & Manitoba

source - CBC 

Are you planning to hire Temporary Foreign Workers in British Columbia or Manitoba? It's important to know that before you can apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) with Service Canada, you must first apply for an Employer Registration Certificate with the province. This certificate, or proof of exemption, must be included with your LMIA application. Failure to do so will result in your application being considered incomplete.

To ensure a smooth and timely process, it's crucial to take into account the processing times for the Employer Registration Certificate in the respective provinces. For more information on the employer registration requirement, possible exemptions, and the laws governing foreign worker recruitment and protection in British Columbia and Manitoba, please visit the following websites:

British Columbia:


Don't let the hiring process slow you down. Stay informed and stay compliant by visiting these websites today.

Back to blog

Leave a comment